Order this case for just £54.99 (saving over £55)
There’s a European slant to this selection but the wines are far from traditional. From the east, we have a Romanian wine, a blend of local grape Fetească Neagră with Shiraz. Then from the country next door, Moldova, a Cabernet that tastes exotic and spicy. The same grape tastes quite different when grown in the Languedoc like the ripe juicy Chevalier De Caylus. With the whites we have two Italian classics, a Verdicchio and a heady blend from Tuscany. Finally a lone New World wine, though new is a little misleading as Marsanne has been planted in Australia for well over 150 years
To start your wine adventure:
Simply choose an introductory case today. White and red cases are also available – visit the website, below, for details. We’ll suggest new cases every 12 weeks. There’s zero obligation and we guarantee you’ll enjoy every bottle – or your money back!
Sign up now and receive:
• Wines exclusively hand-picked by experts
• A saving of over £55 on your first case
• FREE bottle of award-winning prosecco and two Dartington crystal ﬂutes (together usually £30.99).
• FREE delivery to your door (usually £7.99)
• Tasting notes with the stories of each wine