To celebrate 50 years of Laithwaite’s we’re taking the wines on tour in our Laithwaite’s Wine Roadshow! We’ll be heading to back to the stunning Manchester Cathedral for this year’s event, so please join us to help us mark the occasion in style.
We’ll be bringing the best of our wines direct to you and, to help us celebrate, the lovely, talented folks behind our wines will be joining us.
You won’t want to miss our celebratory event this year:
- Meet the winemakers – get to know the faces behind your favourite labels and learn more about your new discoveries from the people who know them best.
- Taste unlimited samples of over 100 wines – whether your style is rich reds, crisp whites, fortifieds, fizz … or all of the above we’ve got something to suit you – we’ve also got beers and spirits too!
- Try out our brand-new tasting experience: ‘The Ministry of Taste – the Music Sessions’ and explore how music can change the flavour, or alter how much you enjoy a wine …
- Discover delectable delights from local food producers
- Don’t miss out on your exclusive event offers
We’d be delighted to see you again this year. Your ticket price includes a 50th Anniversary souvenir tasting glass (yours to keep), unlimited samples, a detailed programme (available to view in advance) plus event offers and discounts. So, gather your wine loving friends and book your place today!
Hope to see you there!